- A picture is worth a thousand words, or one poem.
- All men are born equal,
but some are more equal then others,
and are determined to stay that way.
- Cultural exchange is a weapon.
- Being alive is a fatal condition!
- Don’t let what other people think decide who you are.
- Employment is government’s way of keeping us too busy
to notice what is being done to us – until its too late!.
- Enclosure never died – it transmuted into patents and the WTO.
- Most parents supposedly love their children,
but condemn them first to life, and then to death.
- Ownership is an illusion. Our own bodies are only on lease.
- Pregnancy is now antisocial.
- Privatisation can be fatal.
- Service-oriented economies are necessary when resources
have been exhausted – there is nothing left to sell.
- SMOKING is dangerous to your health,
FLYING is dangerous to ours!
- Thinking is the only real freedom we have. Make up your own mind!
- When you vote for a political representative,
you vote for a “preferred survivor”.
- With LBM, a “call of Nature” becomes a “SCREAM”.
- Exchanging one form of tyranny for another, is not liberation.
- When an honest man discovers he is mistaken,
he will either cease being mistaken,
or cease being honest. (Anon)
- If you have only clowns in charge, the best you can hope for is a circus!
- There are more sharks on land than there are in the sea!
- A boat is a hole in the ocean into which you pour money.
- Politicians are all short-sighted. They can’t see further ahead than the next election!
- The Germans get things done.
The British talk about getting things done!
- Democracy stops at the doors of the Houses of Parliament!.
- Law of Nature. As long as you have two teeth that bite together, you will sooner or later get your tongue between them!
- This message will not ‘suit’ everybody. “However you try to cut it – WE HAVE RUN OUT OF CLOTH”!!!
- Earthquake. “Nature’s way of reminding us who is really in charge!”
Not just for music-lovers